The Waterless Urinal System
Waterless urinals are designed to eliminate the need to flush fresh water. In conventional urinals, urine sits in the trap until flushed away by fresh water.
In waterless urinals, urine is able to pass through the cartridge and into the drain without the need to flush. The cartridge also acts as a barrier to prevent the back flow of gases and associated smells from the sewer system.
A waterless urinal system has 3 simple, but very important parts that work together to keep your restroom in an odour-free and hygienic state.
How the cartridges work
1. Our patented cartridge provides an airtight barrier between urine and the restroom helping keep your restroom odour-free.
2. As liquids pass through, the cartridge works to filter and collect uric sediment that could otherwise end up in your drain line.
3. Internal components create speed and direction for exit flow, helping to keep your housing and pipes cleaner.
Our patented anti splash pour spout helps ensure cleaner pipes and a cleaner housing.
Our indicator provides you with a visual signal that helps you know when it is ready to be changed, making maintenance easier.
Surface Area Patent
Our patented cartridge features a reduced surface area which helps eliminate room for bacteria to grow and helps keep your restroom more odor-free.
Retains Sealant Better
Our interior baffle allows the cartridge to retain its sealant barrier even under the most challenging maintenance practices.
20% Less Plastic
Uses 20% less plastic than previous models, making it even more environmentally friendly.
High Performance Key-Valve - HPKV
1. Our patented Bell Valve provides an airtight barrier between urine and the restroom helping keep your restroom odour-free.
2. As liquids enter the cartridge, the silicon membrane gives way to allow all urine to flow over, before returning to its original state and reforming the seal.
3. Competitors valve
More Robust Technology
Our patent-pending Bell Valve provides optimal performance for the duration of valve life span - resulting in better long term functionality for our customers.
2 x Faster Flow Rate
With the ribbed Bell Valve, our High Performance Key-Valve® technology provides more than twice the flow rate of competitors and previous models.
Cues you when to replace
Our patented Key-Ring® technology dissolves with use, providing a visual signal that helps you know when your cartridge needs to be changed, making maintenance easier.
Our High Performance Key-Valve® features a 50mm waster and drastically faster flow capacity, creating a better user experience and allowing the valve to be used in urinals that flush on a timed basis without overflowing.
Significant Reduction of CO2 Footprint
Huge reduction in plastic than previous models, making it even more environmentally friendly.
Tried and Tested: Our technology has passed rigorous back flow certification testing.
2 Times Fastest Flow Rate
More Environmentally Friendly
Most Robust Technology
Longer Lasting Performance